Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Making a Bunny face for your Pillow Box die Slippers

Pin It

Hi all, Really exciting news for our son he has just booked his tickets to Nepal for the mid semester break a group of them from the Uni (similar to what Beth did last year to India) do a high school prac in an orphanage there and then they get to hike to base camp of Mt Everest, he will be then going on through Vietnam with some of his friends before coming home, we are so happy and excited for him..... he showed me this video of the fight they will have to take to get to Mt Everest apparently the most dangerous fight in the world... ok now I'm worried.....I know its a mother thing lol. All our love goes to you and your adventure Ben Xx :)

here is a pic of the really easy Easter door wreath I made using some scrap tulle, ribbon and plastic eggs. On some wire simply thread on the eggs and tie strips of tulle and ribbon in between and your done!

Ok so here is a fun way to give some Easter chocolates this year. You may have seen my Pillow box die slippers instructions that I posted some time ago well I have made some cute bunny faces to go on the front of the slippers, being autumn here it took me ages to get my feet warm last night and this idea came to mind lol. I also found out that putting these on a card can make it quite heavy so I used my new die set called Card & Photo Easel from Lifestyle crafts and it worked a treat at holding my card up! very happy :) so here are the punches i used for the bunny face.

click here of the Pillow box die Slipper instructions and enjoy!
Blessings to you

and a last thought

“Those who know your name will
trust in you, for you, LORD, have never
forsaken those who seek you”
(Psalm 9:10, NIV)


10 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, these are so cute! How creative! Love these!
Hugs,
Angela

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is so cute. What a fun idea. TFS.

Jody Townsend said...

Adorable! You are so creative. TFS!

singh.nishtha@gmail.com said...

Hey,

This is very cute..different shades of pink with white make it all the more adorable..the textured papers add personality to it.


-May ART be with you.

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely Adorable!

Becky Green said...

WONDERFUL IDEA!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing with us! This would ALSO make a REALLY NICE "Get Well" card! Filling the slippers with a packet of soup, tissues, thermometer, etc! :)

Jessica said...

Another wonderful design! Thanks
Hugs,Jess

Loly Borda said...

I love all your creationa! Thanls for sharing your talents and creativity.
Loly from Al (USA)

Kards by Kathi said...

Love this. I have ordered the slipper kit. I would love to receive it but have not heard from you. Please contact me.

catlady709@comcast.net

LINDA GUTIERREZ said...

Love the slippers and of course, the bunny too! Thank you so much for your generosity in sharing on this site.