Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Punch art Vespa/scooter pattern/ sneak peek video!

Pin It
Hi all, I was really pleased with how my punch Vespa scooter came out and i know you wont be disappointed either! this punch art Vespa scooter pattern is for sale. You get the pattern with a list of punches, and an example of a finished card.You will LOVE it!
These instructions are in pdf format that are delivered via download. After completing payment, you will receive an email from Fast Wagon with a link to download your purchase. If you don't receive the email, check your spam box. Contact me with any questions or issues woodyrey3@yahoo.com.au Non Australian buyers Please Pay Pal ONLY. If you are within Australia and don't have pay pal please email or phone me for bank details.If you are interested in these for workshops purposes please contact me for group rates! I know you will enjoy making these.
Thank you for your purchase.


Vespa Punch art $2.95

View Cart


1 comment:

Gerda said...

I love you're punchart!

Gerda