Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Making roses for weddings / Valentines with one circle punch

Pin It
Hi all, Ive been playing with my punches again and come up with theses cute roses all made with one circle punch, pretty cool hey! I am always aware that some people don't have lots of different punches to make flowers but most have a circle or can easily buy a circle punch.
My written instructions only $3.95



Another little cool trick I did on this card was to use my round grapevine wreath die from memory box to make straight borders. I cut the wreath in half and thread them through my Xyron sticker maker making sure you keep the going through the machine fairly straight then added them to my card. Another cool use for that wreath die. In my next post I'll show how to make a birds nest with the same die.... for now the rose and wreath details are in the video below!

I hope this has given you another fresh idea and use of those many craft gadgets we have sitting around.
Blessings to you

and a last thought

“Jesus looked at them and said,
‘With man this is impossible,
but with God all things are possible’ ”
(Matthew 19:26 NIV)

7 comments:

Archana said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Thanks for the tutorial!

Pam Zirbel said...

Beautiful as usual!!

Pam Zirbel said...

Hey Valita....I went to where you sell your digital templates and I dont know where in there they are...I cant find anything. It keeps asking ME to download stuff for sale..eeeek!!

Pam

Naomi said...

Love the flowers. Could you pls let me know what glue you use. Luna10575@msn.com
Thanks for sharing.

Holly M said...

Thank you, Valita, for another beautiful card idea. Holly M.

ednamburgess said...

Great video. Love to watch you work. So fast and and well done. The flowers are elegant and love the border of vines. Thanks for sharing. Edna

Wies said...

Beautiful rose and card. Thanks for the tutorial.

Wies