Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Introducing my Paper Art Swan

Pin It
Hi all, so happy to be posting again this tutorial is for sale and I had heaps of fun creating it! but first I must thank so many people for your comments, encouragement, care, love and support as I have made some changes. I cant tell you all enough how much my family and I have appreciated this as they too see the many hours that go into a craft you love. your many personal emails have also been so lovely, each one! so many thanks to you all once again :) Our time with the kids was so good as short as it was. Ben is settling in well and Beth is planing her next prac which will be in India! lots of exciting things going on for them. They will be home for the Easter break which we all look forward to.

Introducing my punch art swan! You will love these easy to follow instructions on how to make a gorgeous punch art swan to add to your cards for any occasion! Using only 2 punches with tips on what alternative ideas to use if you don't have the same punch. Make two placing one in the opposite direction and it would be a breathtaking wedding card. I was so happy how this turned out and I know you will enjoy this too!
These instructions are in pdf format that are delivered via download. After completing payment, you will receive an email from Fast Wagon with a link to download your purchase. If you don't receive the email, check your spam box. Contact me with any questions or issues. Non Australian buyers Please Pay Pal ONLY. If you are within Australia and don't have pay pal please email or phone me for bank details.If you are interested in these for workshops purposes please contact me for group rates! I know you will enjoy making these.
Thank you for your purchase.
UPDATE: please note, Stampin up no longer sells the bolssom petals punch used for this project so to get around this problem and continue for you to enjoy my projects I have designed some replacement petals which are very similar and will allow you to make the same projects. This will be included with your purchase download.... the up side is you don't need to buy an expensive punch! You can refer to my instruction video as to how to use my template, thank you for your ongoing support. Valita

Swan punch art $5.95
View Cart


Blessings to you

and a last thought

“Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will
see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today...
the LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still”
(Exodus 14:13–14, NIV)

11 comments:

Merry said...

This card is so pretty the swan so clever. Glad to hear that life is settling to the way you want it.

Ly said...

Will your tutorials get all for sell?

valita said...

I do have a lot that are free :)

eiyiyi said...

This is absolutely stunning! I always leave your blog in awe at your creativity and talent. I sure do want this one. off to order it now. hugs, eileen

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Valita! I love your free ones but I will be buying this one too..love it!

ktstamps said...

I just want you know know how much I appreciate all you have done for me and my SU business. It's sad to know that someone would turn you in and not let you know they were going to do so! Please continue to be creative and rock my world with you art. Thank you again and I will keep coming back everyday to see what you have been up to!
I am excited for the swan instructions. Thank you again! kt

Melissa said...

Hi Vslita, I forgot to ask you to send the file to my primary email when I sent payment for the swan tutorial. Could you please send it to melissa_layman@hotmail.com Thanks very much!

cardchick's world said...

gorgeous card!!!awesome talent is free to create....

Janice Spencer said...

Love your blog, it is so inspirational and full of amazing ideas!

Sending you a Stylish Blogger Award. Check out my blog if you would like the badge and further details.
Best wishes.

Connie B. said...

Such a gorgeous swan. Your work is so high a quality that I know the swam directions will be great. Can't wait to get the PDF file. You are so inspiring. Thanks...

Heather from Maine said...

Your swan is just sooo amazing. I so appreciate you sharing your talent.