Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Daffodils By Annett Holler

Pin It
Hi all, Wow is all i could say when I received an email from Annett Holler showing me her Daffodils that she had made! She said she was inspired by the lily video that I'd done some time back and then so kindly allowed me to make a video tutorial to show you all how these were done. Please pop over and check out Annett's daffodils and her blog site, they are absolutely amazing! say hi to Annett and leave a message to keep this creative encouragement going giving credit where it is due! I loved making these Annett and hope I have done some justice to your beautiful design. So if you thought you didn't have all the equipment to make gorgeous Daffodils think again! these were made with the 1 and 1/4" circle punch for the petals (which everyone can access a circle punch) and a 2 x 2"square (for the throat of the flower) which I cut on the trimmer. I used a 3/4" circle to build the flower on to but you can cut this from a small scrap. If you don't have a distressing tool use the edge of a small pair of scissors. The backing on my card are spellbinder nestabilities dies called Beaded ovals and Ive sponged this before taking it off the die... Enjoy!
Blessings to you



Annetts Daffodils

13 comments:

Yvonne said...

Yellow never looked as good as this!

Marilyn M said...

Beautiful. Love the video. TFS.

Anonymous said...

I love what you do and always amazed and attempt to CASE your videos. Could you please post Annette's blogspot on your website. I can not seem to locate it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Valita. Annette did do an amazing job. So did you. I really enjoy seeing the amazing things you do with punches. Thanks for sharing.
Jackie
U.S.A.

P.S. I wanted to leave a message for Annette but she doesn't have the anonymous feature.

Hanna said...

Oh my godness, what a card, love it so much! Stunning, fabulous colours and absolutely AMAZING design, you are such a talent, love looking at your creations, you are SO talented!

hugs,
Hanna

Anonymous said...

So, so LOVELY!
Wonderful video.
PJ(Jessie Adams)

C Teal said...

This are absolutely beautiful!!! I have enjoyed looking through your work and can't wait to see more.

Shari said...

Great video. I love the Daffidol as all your flowers. TFS.
Shari Y

scraphobby said...

wow wat super.
groetjes marian

Kreativstudio Annett said...

Valita, Thank you very much for taking this amazing video und for linking back to my blog. It's such a great video tutorial.

Carla said...

What a beauty!! Love it and your card is gorgeous! Hugs,

Cindy John 3:16 stampartistry.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card Valita - Could you give us the link to the lady's web site who made it? I seem to be having a difficult time finding it. THX. :)

Foxycrafts said...

Wonderful card and great video. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

Love Joan xx