Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Balloon dies into Easter eggs

Pin It
Hi guys, Ive been playing with my balloon die set which I purposely bough to use for eggs, I didn't want to but a die set that was just eggs and only use them once a year so the Nesting Balloons die set from QuicKutz was a great alternative and now I can get two uses from them and use them all year round. This is so easy to do using a long ribbon or pretty thread I glued the balloons the same length apart. To glue them on I used the flap end of the balloon to my advantage and folded it over my thread then to cover the back glue another balloon on with the flat cut off and you have a very quick simple Easter egg garland... see the video below

I hope you have enjoyed this tip.
Blessings to you
and a last thought

“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;
I have come that they may have life,
and have it to the full”
(John 10:10, NIV)

I also made one from crochet, you can find the pattern for the crochet egg garland here http://www.mamamichie.com/2011/03/easter-egg-garland-tutorial/



4 comments:

Becky Green said...

I LIKE that too Valita! Getting more than one use out of something! ESPECIALLY, when it comes to my Paper Crafting! You did a WONDERFUL JOB! Thanks for showing us!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a Genius you are! I am always looking for other ways to use all my dies too! This is a sure keeper!
Thanks for sharing! Hope you are feeling better and up and ready for Easter celebrations with your family! Take Care and wishing you and yours a very Blessed Easter!
Cheryl McAskill
c.mcaskill@verizon.net

singh.nishtha@gmail.com said...

Hey,

I loved the double sided egg garland, lovely colors and paper are used..also the idea of making eggs out of balloon die was FAB!!!


-May ART be with you.

Unknown said...

Hi! I wanted to stop by to thank you for linking back to my crocheted egg garland tutorial! I love the colors that you used!