Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Birthdays for the seniors

Pin It

Hello Just a quick post today as ive got Tea on the go and the kids are almost home from school. I like to feed them when they get home or they will graze until i do cook tea. I was asked to teach a card class with the younger youth in our church as this year they are making it one of there aims to get to know all the seniors in the church. So to help that along we made enough birthday cards for them all for throughout the year. We had 2 groups going 1 were doing the cards and the other were making birthday cakes then they swapped around. They had heaps of fun and licked out many mixing bowls....got some good pics of that...hheheheh.
Heres the sample card I made for them. They loved using all my toys ...who woud'nt! very easy to make cards but they came up realy great. And some pics of the groups with their faces blured for reasons you all understand.





I know the oldies will love this and pray it closes gaps and brings us all together as Gods children....have a lovely day...Valita


These cards were sent to me by Regina. Shes done a fantastic job. thankyou for showing me your works of art Regina i just had to share them with the rest of the world...Valita

and a last thought

Surely your goodness and unfailing love
will pursue me all the days of my life.
Psalm 23:6

4 comments:

Regina said...

This is a fantastic birthday card idea!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice idea, & a good way to get the children involved in having fun. I passed your post onto my friends Passionforstamping group. They love to get new idea's!!

ChrissyM said...

What a fantastic thing to do. Lovely cards I am sure they will be greatly appreciate!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing blog. Thanks for your inspiration. Love love the iris folding. Awesome cards for the seniors.