Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Adding Butterfly parts /video

Pin It
Hi all, after my last post and having some more play time with my butterfly punch ......Ive come up with i think is a great addition to this already great butterfly punch from Stampin up. Ive added a body and antenna all using the same butterfly punch....let me show you.

First punch a butterfly the colour you choose mine was DP paper called pink flamingo next in a coordinating colour ...mine is chocolate chip, to use for the body and antenna thread this back into the punch just picking up the lower part of the wing with the same on the punch and clip this off. This is now your body so glue this to the middle of your butterfly.

To make the antenna's go back into your chocolate chip punch out and just pick up the lower section of the wings and punch! Glue these to your butterfly. See my video for a tip on how to glue these!! and to finish i added crystal effects to both the body and antenna and sprinkled green fleck glitter over the top and your done! how cool is that! The tutorial for the puffy flower I added to my card is found here on Creations by Corie blog.

I hope you enjoy this butterfly tip!
Blessings to you

and a last thought

And God was pleased,
for Christ's love for you was
like sweet perfume to Him.
Ephesians 5:2

9 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful card, as always!

Patricia Gessner said...

Valita, This is such a great idea!!! I can't wait to try it. You are certainly blessed with talent.

AndreaA said...

I love watching your video's.
I watched your other video with the scalloped circles yesterday.
I subscribed now I get them through my emails.
Thank you!!

fabie said...

Thanks for this tip.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

md said...

Bravo, merci
md

Corie said...

Oh my this is absolutely beautiful!!! I love your puffy flower, it's so pretty!!

leonie said...

that is gorgeous, nice to have a way to give the butterfly the extras neede.
Leoni

XxJULESxX said...

Thank you so much!! my butterfly now looks beautiful!!