Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas box / Formal preperations

Pin It
Hi all, ill be flat out busy later today with our daughter's Formal so i thought id post Mondays cards while i have a quiet moment. We made this cute little gift box that was snack easy!! you can find the step by step instruction here. I used the wreath cuttlebug emboss folder and die set to do the wreath for the front and circle nestabilities to create the hole to view whats in the box. we covered this with clear plastic. Have a go because they were so unbelievably quick to make. here's another view.

Our second card was a corner folding design. you can buy these patterns from my pattern blog

The ladies at card class are so lovely they presented me with this card for Beth to congratulate her... a very talented lady called Chris made this beautiful card thank you Chris and all the ladies this means alot....Beth loved it!!

Today is very exciting for Beth she's at this moment fluffing around for her Formal dinner tonight. I finished her necklace ....take a looky!!


and she's booked in to the hair dressers to have her hair done up and then later at the spoilt rotten beauty salon to have her face done. I made her this card for the occasion...the pattern was made by a lady called Ingrid from New Zealand.

Can't wait to post more pics after tonight...........Valita

and a last thought

Take care to live in me,
and let me live in you.
For a branch can't produce fruit
when severed from the vine.
Nor can you be fruitful apart from me.
John 15:4

5 comments:

Deborah March said...

Hope your daughter has a most wonderful evening. The necklace is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Valita! She'll be the belle of the ball! Beautiful card too! It's always such a pleasure to visit your blog. ;)

Suzy said...

Nice neklace and nice cards. Compliments to your daughter.

Garage Door Installation said...

Beauryful neklace.I think more information should be provided in the blog!!

Semi Permanent Make Up said...

I appreciate it very much, at least I know from it someone is reading the contents I have here.

Semi Permanent Make Up said...

I appreciate it very much, at least I know from it someone is reading the contents I have here.