Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

Men's Birthday card

Pin It
guess who's been playing today! Ive been so excited to get my new cuttlebug machine and now some spellbinder nestability dies from Bizzy Becs for all you aussie Girls. I was most of the way through cleaning my craft space and these new toys kept looking at me. So once i had enough clean space out came eveything again! i wonder sometimes will it ever be clean! LOL. Anyway i had fun ....maybe ill reclean it now its a little out of my system... mabye. hehehe. Dose everyone have this problem?
Heres a pic of the Men's birthday card i ended up making and my new toys of course.
Happy sabbath and Happy Australia Day...Valita


and a last thought

Create in me a new clean heart,
Oh God, filled with clean thoughts
and desires.
Psalms 51:10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!! love your cards and your blog! how do I subscribe?

Anonymous said...

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! I have to go and buy nestabilities now!! I've heard lots about them, but didn't quite *get it* until I saw your gorgeous card. The penny dropped....I got it... and now I have to get me some!!!
Thanks!!!
Odette