Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lava lamp & Pattern

Pin It
Our daughter received a Lava lamp for her birthday and this was the inspiration for this next card. Her one is yellow with bright red wax and is pretty cool.....someone also requested this type of card some time ago so i hope you can find this card fun and useful....a great teen card!! we also made this cute froggie card with the Monday card ladies.....

I made the lilly pad with the large stampin up oval, the flower was a daisy punch folded in half off setting the petals, with a smaller green daisy at the base.....I embossed the veins on the lilly pad and edged it in black ink. to finished i dotted some dimensional magic for a water drop effect. heres a close up....

I hope youve found some more inspiration to keep crafting....until next post...Valita



and a last thought


Your words are a lamp to my feet
and a light to my path.
Psalms 119:105

4 comments:

Karten-Stempel-Chaos by Inge said...

Hello,
your Blog ist great!
I love your cards.
Hugs and love from germany
Inge

christina d said...

I love all your designs. You have some neat cards that you've made. Keep up the good art.

Monica-FC said...

that lava lamp card is just great and I am going to try that that one also. hoping to send that one to my twin sister as she loves getting cards also. she will love this one. :)

Vina said...

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your works of art, they are all very inspiring! You are sooo talented..I wish I had a fraction of your imagination & eye for design! Blessings to you & yours. Vina Fresno, CA