Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mens Tie

Pin It
Hi all, its cold and rainy here today, perfect for another fun post for you all to try. We made this mens tie card at my lessons on monday and all the ladies had another great morning. When you cut out the tie save the shape for a post comming soon. Before attaching the finished front to the card i added a brad for the tie pin and punched some circle tags that were tucked under the card front. Below is a pic of the other card we made on monday and the patterns for the ties....I aslo won card of the month on the Busy Bec site for my spellbinder nestability dies card....got to choose a free large die as my prize, how cool is that.....hope your day is full of creativity...Valita

and a last thought
Scince the Lord is driecting our steps,
why try to understand everything
that happens along the way?
Proverbs 20:24





4 comments:

Unknown said...

great designs!!

Andrea said...

great tie card valita, thanks for sharing the patterns.
take care

marliescohen said...

Great idea, thanks can't wait to try it out for father's day cards.

creative maven
www.mcuniverse.com

Tranquilita said...

Dear Valita,

I don't know yet if I have to envy you. You have there cold and rainy weather. Here I have high humidity and it's so hot!!! Oh well, I'm never happy with weather LOL.

But what I really envy are your textures!!! So beautiful and lovely! They give an unique effect to the cards.

Thank you so much for the ties pattern!

Love from Mexico.
Diana.