Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Sweet Strawberries

Pin It
Spring is bringing on some yummy strawberries here so Ive made this sweet little card and box set that you could pop in a chocolate as a simple gift with your card. I made mine with the largest of the heart spellbinder nest dies and a maple leaf punch but you could also cut your own....Ive drawn up a simple card pattern here you can use if you don't have the dies and punches. Click here for the box pattern....its been around on many blogs but is not my own. I ran these through the cuttle bug with the swiss dots folder and then lightly ran my black ink pad over the raised embossing. I found this cute little butterfly dancing around on my lettuces while i was taking the pics of these. enjoy....Valita

and a last thought

And out of justice, peace. Quietness and confidence
will reign forever more.

Isaiah 32:17


3 comments:

Gaby said...

How sweet.
I've seen the strawberry box before, but never with a matching card.

Great job and thanks for the template.

farmhouse-story said...

i didn't know how to do these cute strawberries, thank you!

Lynn said...

No need to rub it in ... days getting cooler here in the UK and Summer over for another year. I don't mind Autumn but the thought of Winter is depressing. Never mind, iot will soon be Christmas. Enjoy your lovely sunshine ... and the scrummy strawberries.

Lynn x