Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Doodle punch art Flower

Pin It
Open in Mobile App
Hi all, today I want to show you a very simple way to bring new life to an old punch!  My five petal flower punch was the first large punch I ever bought and has not come out much lately...... so why not add some doodling and give this punch a go again! So simple and easy to do, just hand cut a leaf and add your favorite saying. Enjoy my video tutorial.
Please don't forget my last post about our son Ben and the One Mission trip he will be on. If you feel you can donate even if its just a little please follow the links to easily do this on line https://give.everydayhero.com/au/benjamin-3 thank you to those who have given and for your prayers and support as they head off to Brazil to make positive changes in the lives of others! very proud of them all.
Blessings to you




and a last thought
 Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have,
 for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.
 Hebrews 13:16



5 comments:

Merry said...

A fantastic idea....I will have to drag my flower punch out. Thanks for sharing.

valita said...

please make all donations here https://give.everydayhero.com/au/benjamin-3
thanks x

pam said...

Punches are my great love so your video's are the "Cat's pyjamas". Love them all!!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a cute idea!!! I have a punch like that too and haven't had it out in ages. Actually you could do that with a lot of flower punches. Thanks for the great idea!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a cute idea! I have a punch like that too and haven't had it out in ages. Thanks for the great post!!!