Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Simple circle flower

Pin It
Hi all, Introducing new newest punch art  "Simple circle flower" Everyone loves to make things that are quick, simple but elegant. That's why I've come up with this simple circle flower. Most people will already have a mix of circle punches , dies or templates and using my instructions you can make both the flower and the leaves all from the humble circle. Check out my video below and you can purchase the written instructions  Simple Circle Flower  $3.95

We heard from Ben all his flights went well and he said he's having a blast :)
And here is my finished crochet circle throw I made. I bought the pattern here http://hopscotchlane.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/summer-doily-blanket.html
here is the link ti see how i made the criss cross background to this card http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com.au/2008/08/gutter-guard-mesh-embossed-baby-card.html


Blessings to you

 and a last thought
 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, 
for my power is made perfect in weakness.” 
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, 
so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 
2 Corinthians 12:9

16 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Thank you for the wonderful tutorial video! The flower is beautiful and the leaves are very unique! You are so talented and creative! Wishing you a happy day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

terrie said...

Your round flower is so nice...
I don't have all of those sizes on the circle punch but I do want to try this method...tfs
Your card turned out great!

JanetDee said...

What a unique flower and leaves. Thanks for sharing.

TLady said...

SO PRETTY Valita!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are AMAZING to watching!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!! :)

cardchick's world said...

awesome!!! luv your wonderful talent and the amazing things you do with punches....thank you for sharing it with us.....

Anonymous said...

I just have to take a moment to let you know how spectacular I find your doily blanket to be. What a clever update of a classic pattern; your color selection is so bright and fresh, yet not overwhelming. I haven't crocheted in 35 years, but looking at your
blanket is really inspiring me. I don't know how you intend to use the blanket, but I think that babies would have great fun playing on it, and that it would inspire lots of imaginary games for young children - lots of play value in your delightful creatiOn. Thanks for sharIng. Susan

valita said...

thank you for the lovely comment on my blanket... i am still learning to read a pattern so i was pretty happy how this one turned out....there were still a few mistakes but hey i learned something :) Xx

GlendaP said...

Thank you for another very creative video. I've made some flowers out of circles but these are much nicer. The leaves are great also. Have a great day and thanks for sharing.

Maria said...

Hello!
I'm so glad I found your blogg. It´s wonderful things you do.
Thank´s for everything you share with us on YouTube.
Hug´s from Sweden/Maria

Unknown said...

Great video. I make a rose out of circles but had not thought of this. Thanks for sharing. :)

Jani
paper compulsions

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your inspiration! I love your blog. I made some flowers yesterday for my sisters birthday card.
So beautiful!
Donna

Wies said...

Thanks for sharing the video with the tutorial of the flower and leaves. Beautiful! I had to try it out and just added the results on my blog.
http://wiescreablog.blogspot.nl/2012/06/bloemenkaarten.html

Tiggerscraps said...

This is fabulous! I love your projects!! I get your email and am not good about commenting but I love each post!

Anonymous said...

You have not just a wonderful talent but to find flowers being made without 'Spellbinders' is great as not everyone can afford them..... I see on your blog that I could buy a download is it Australian $ - I'm going by your accent! Thank you for all you do for both crafting & your strong witness.
Blessing,
Dee - UK

Anonymous said...

Hello Again, One question about the downloads, which now say they're free, before it took me to another page which told me $3+. Do they download to a MacBook Air?
Blessings, Dee

valita said...

this pattern is for sale alot of my others are free though