Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Flying hearts

Pin It
Hi all, Victoria now has flooding so keep those prayers coming for those areas and also for the recovery proses. Thank you so much for the many messages sent they are all appreciated. This project is one of my older iris folding patterns which Ive adapted to suit some punch art as well, very easy to do if you have never done iris folding before! All punches used are from stampin up and can be purchased here through me. I used Bashful blue ink for the clouds and the saying comes from an older stampin up set called "so many sayings". For more details you can find a folding pattern sheet for the wings here and also check the below pics.....



For the wings on these smaller hearts I have embossed some lines to help make them curved. And the below pic shows how I have shaded the main large heart.


A simple project but hopefully one you will enjoy :) sit back and watch my video....
Blessings to you

and a last thought

“Keep on asking and it will be given you;

keep on seeking and you will find;

keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you”
(Matthew 7:7, AMP)



Flying Heart Pattern

10 comments:

eva said...

Thank you!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love these flying hearts! This has such a vintage look to it - wonderful! Thank you for the great tutorials!

Wishing you a good day today! I keep sending prayers for all of those touched by this flooding tragedy. I don't know if you are familiar with this effort on their part at Make It Perfect http://www.tonicoward.blogspot.com/ - they have raised $45,000 so far.

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

eiyiyi said...

Stunning, simply stunning! Your talent and willingness to share are amazing. Thank you.

My prayers and reiki continue to go out to all in Australia who are affected by the floods.

hugs, eileen

Kim said...

cool! this of course will be on my inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

Mara D. said...

Thank You! beautiful! I loved it.
kisses

tabitha grace said...

Breathtaking - your card & video make me happy! My husband & I will keep you all in prayer.
God Bless - tabitha grace

Smilie girl said...

Love-ly!
I appreciated the how to with the clouds as well.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I just love your work! You're creativity always amazes me :D
Hugs and be safe and well...
Beth
Harrisville, New Hampshire USA

MariLynn said...

I love your flying hearts. Thanks for sharing how you made them!!

Patti Smith said...

Love, love this card. Thank you for the template..your so kind to share your wonderful talents!! Thanks again...