Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Deals of the week from Stampin up/ Extended Offer on my stitched flower patters & what to do with all that brown paper packing from stampin up!

Pin It
Pop over to my stamping up blog and you'll find some great deals on their punches for one week only...you wont want to pass these up. For this month there will be different deals on each week so stay tuned ! Also if your thinking of becoming a Stampin up demonstrator we have a special offer for you too! click below to get in contact with me about these deals

Hi all, I had my first stampin up demonstration this week and although I learned some things I also had a great time! over all it went well.

Due to the overwhelming response to my stitched flower patterns which i thank you all greatly I will be keeping the deal open for another week! ending Tues. 8th June so please click on this link Stitched Flowers fold patterns to take advantage of this extended offer and be eligible for my Fresh Fold club offers.
SPECIAL OFFER FINISHED

Now down to some more fun stuff!!

Ever wondered what to do with all that brown paper packing that comes with the stampin up orders? Make puffy flowers of course! they work great. Just a word of advise though you will need to add a sheet of photo copy paper in with the 4 layers of brown paper for the scallop punch to stay happy! i shimmer mist mine with gold and sponged the edges with chocolate chip ink.

Isn't it gorgeous! now enjoy the video

Blessings to you


and a last thought

In the time of trouble He shall
hide me in His pavilion.
psalms 27:5

9 comments:

Ann Flower said...

WOW!!!! This is stunning! Thank you so much for the tutorial!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Busym1 said...

That is beautiul! hugs, michelle

Anonymous said...

Oh this is tooooo weird! I punched about fifty flowers out of my paper just last week! Had a horrible time with the brown paper tearing so I talked myself into saying the flowers looked "natural" around the edged Ü
The paper shim is genious! Great Tip!!

Nicolandcréations said...

Merci pour ce partage,j'ai mis votre lien sur le Forum de Scraprêve.
Bonne journée,Nicole

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great idea. Teresa

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing this great project. I just might use this idea for my daughter's up and coming wedding.
Have a super day and have those wonderful ideas coming! Its been a year since I made a card and I'm just getting back into it, you have realy inspired me!!
Thanks so much!
Bev hammack4@sbcglobal.net

Created By You said...

Brilliant as usual Valita! Love your shimmer misted brown paper flower!
Hugs,
Sharon Field

Theresa said...

Great job! You did a nice job and I love your idea of saving that paper! Merry Christmas from across the pond!
Theresa - Phoenix, AZ