Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

little punch Owl

Pin It
Hi all heres another little punch cutie i created and the punches i used were:

3 Stampin ups wide oval punch for the body.
2 Stampin ups Small oval punches for the wings.
2, 1/2' circle punches for the eyes.
and 2 five petal punches from the Spring flower bouquet punch by Stampin up.
And you'll need a scallop circle punch to do some double punching on the body and wings.

I know there are a lot of punch owls out there but this one was so easy to make using less punches so i hope you give him a try.......Valita.....ps you will hear the pest control guy in the background grrr he was so noisy and plus he was 3 doors up from us....lol



and a last thought

So be truly glad there is wonderful joy
even though the going is rough
down here.
1 Peter 1:6

6 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

Valita this is so darn cute. I love your little owl! And the color combo is so pretty too!

Smilie girl said...

Thank you for all your lovely punch animal friends. My kids will love 'em.

Alice said...

This one is so easy I'm going to make him tonight. He is so cute.

cricutnewbie

Debbie M said...

Hi - love all your cute punch arts! I love punch art as I love being able to use things for more than they were planned.

Ps: Thanks so much for your 'Tardis' template - I used it for a friend's sons card and he LOVED it :)
Thanks again for sharing.

Abra Leah Cross said...

So cute! Thanks for visiting my blog and introducing me to your little adorable punchies! :)

janke said...

hi Valita. i like your owl and doggie verry much. but i do not have the punches...can you tell me how big they are? maybe i can draw them in psp? thank you so much!
love. Janke (the netherlands)