Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cute punch dog

Pin It
Here's the punch dog promised and a list of punches

Stampin ups wide oval punch for the head and body
and double punch one for his tail.
6 small oval punches for the ears muzzle arms and nose.
2 1/2' circle punches for the paws.
2 office size hole punches for the eyes.
stampin ups scallop square.
and a 1 and 1/4' punch for the sign.
I also made a template from acetate and a 3/4' circle to trace the smile on.

hope you have fun with these cute punch projects!! Valita



and a last thought

How often should i forgive
a brother who sins against me?
seven times? "No"! Jesus replied,
seventy times seven!
Matthew 18:21,22

2 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

Valita,
I loved your punched dog so much that I clipped it and posted it on my blog telling all my readers to come visit YOU!

Amazing!
Hugs,
Gina

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Handcraft category today (look for timestamp: [16 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).