Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

World Day Of Prayer

Pin It
Hello....today is world day of prayer so i thought what a great excuse to create another fold pattern. Im please how it turned out but i must admit there were a few tricky folds and the hands seem to be hard to make look good...but i found a use for the cute little world die from cuttlebug and stamped a stamp of the world over the top . Below is the pattern and if you need help with the folds go here to learn more. Our church is the host church in our area for tonights service so ive had my son and his friend making palm leaf crosses to give out at the door.
My prayers go to you today as fellow crafters world wide...have a happy sabbath....Valita






and a last thought

My prayer for you is that you will overflow
more and more with love for others
and at the same time keep on growing
in spiritual knowledge and insight.
Philippians 1 :9

5 comments:

scotspanda said...

Valita I love this new card, a Happy World Prayer Day to you and yours too :)

lots of love from Scotspanda on COC

ChrissyM said...

I love this card and that is an understatement! What a beautiful card. My son passed away due to SIDS (Sudden Infant Death) and this would be the perfect embellishment for one of his scrapbook pages, only if I could make it look as great as yours. I also love the crosses that your son and friend made. I keep forgetting Easter is early this year, I have to get the cross for our sons grave! TFS!

Deborah March said...

Your knack for designing folds is amazing Valita. I LOVE stopping by your blog! Thank you for so generously sharing your talents.

Anonymous said...

Do you have directions on how to make the palm crosses? They are beautiful!!

valita said...

Hi Kelly ive put a link on this post for the directions to the crosses...Luv Valita