Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Fresh Fold Pattern Blog

Pin It
Hi all , just wanted to let you all know i have now finished setting up my Fresh Fold pattern Blog. I will be adding to these sets that are for sale as time goes by. Ive added links to this on the side bar so you can find your way there easily. So here are the to new flower sets. they are fun to do and with all the detailed instructions you will need to make them look great. Please contact me with any questions....Hope you all had a great easter break....Valita


and a last thought for easter

We have been forgiven and made
clean by Christ's dying for us once
and for all. Hebrews 10:10

4 comments:

Valonda L. said...

What a lovely blog. I just stumbled across it by accident. You have blessed my morning. It's always fun to read the blogs of other Christ followers. Blessings to you for sharing your blog with the world.

Linda Carson said...

I'm new to your blog also & love it! Your flowers are gorgeous! I especially love that you leave each post w/a scripture. What a uplifting breath of fresh air!

Andrea said...

Hi Valita,
thank you so much for sharing your flowers. They are really beautiful. I hope you have had a safe and blessed Eaaster.

Tranquilita said...

Ohhhh these flowers are amazing Valita!!!!! I want them all!!!