Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Mini Christmas Pudding punch art and name place

Pin It
Hi all not long now and all the kids will be home for the Christmas break wooo Hooo!! I can't wait! we have a surprise organized for our family Christmas this year which will be fun to do together.... shhhh...... i cant tell cause the kids may read this post ;)
Ive been playing again :) you'll love these cute mini Christmas pudding punch art to decorate your cards this Christmas! I was also having a play with a name setting for your Christmas dinner table done in a similar way to an easel card but with some added folds and I think it turned out alright! I have a video below and listen for the kookaburra calling out my window! they have been hanging around the past few days.... I think they were laughing at my video :) cause i had to edit out quite a few mistakes i made... and the written instructions can be purchased for only $2.95 Mini Christmas Pudding punch art and name place instructions

View Cart

Blessings to you

and a last thought

I've blotted out your sins;
they are gone like the morning mist at noon!
Oh return to me, for I have paid the price to set you free.
Isaiah 44:22

8 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Ohhhh Im intrigued, sounds like you have a wonderful Christmas planned. And what a fantastic project, I love the wee mini puds. Lee x

Anonymous said...

I fell in love with your work many months ago now. I always love it when I get my notice from you. I Loved making all the flowers so much but I ran out of places to put them. Todays project is so cleaver. I love the ideas of the place cards to match the invitations. You are so very talented.
Just so you know, I also enjoy the last thought that you publish each time.
God Bless You and your Lovely Family, Sharon

voyager said...

Thank u for sharing all of your wonderful creations! I love your videos! The puddings are so cute. It was so neat to hear the kookaburra bird. We certainly don't have those in Texas. Enjoy your children!

Anonymous said...

super ! et merci pour cette vidéo explicative je suis fan bises de France

Karen said...

So cute, these look yummy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great inspiration Valita. I think the place card is perfect for any occasion.

Carol Carriveau said...

as always, great work and thank you for sharing!!!

Bruce said...

Thanks for this amazing post
Best Christmas pudding Recipes