Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

computer problems please bear with me :)

Pin It
Hi all, just letting you know that my computer has died and I'm limping along on Dave's laptop.... I don't have my programs I normally work on for my blog and YouTube or access to my files for now but I'll be working on getting something happening soon and if you need any advice with my patterns I'll do my best to help. On the family front we had Beth's 21st Birthday party a little early for her as she will be back into her studies, loved having her home to unwind after her trip to India. Ben's first teaching prac went well achieving distinctions and enjoying his humor back in the house, after tomorrow the house will be very quiet again with just Madaleine here with us, we have really enjoyed this mid semester break with the whole family together :) love our kids so much!
So bear with me I'm hoping to get things moving again soon.
Blessings to you

and a last thought

But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do,
what God is looking for in men and women.
It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor,
be compassionate and loyal in your love,
And don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously.
Micah 6:8

9 comments:

Becky said...

What a wonderful verse to read this morning.
hugs :)

eiyiyi said...

Sorry you're having computer problems Valita. So frustrating but delighted that you've had wonderful holidays with your family all in one place! It always brings a smile to my face when I see that you've posted. Your creativity and talent amaze me your sunny outlook always brightens my day. hugs to you, eileen

Anonymous said...

So wonderful you enjoyed the time with the kiddos! Hope all goes well for you in getting a new computor. I so miss your posts.
God Bless you and yours.
Cheryl McAskill

Joy said...

Oh, such an interruption and hassle. I was at a loss when I lost mine 2 years ago.
But then I realized, God does sometimes quietly reminds us to stop and smell/enjoy the roses. Glad you had all your kiddos there with you to smell, I mean enjoy!! :-)
Joy/Round Mountain, NV USA

girlia said...

Sorry for the computer problems. I hope you are able to get up and running soon. Love your work. As the previous comment stated "it brings a smile to my face when you have posted" I know I am going to see something amazing.

Unknown said...

Wouldn't desert you or the world Valita!! I hope you get a PC sorted soon. I'm soi pleased about your family's achievements. You are a justifiably proud Mum! xxx

terrie said...

Not having a computer is a bumper
this happen to me once and I was lost without it...
Glad that you enjoyed having your family together...

Cindy John 3:16 stampartistry.blogspot.com said...

TY Valita for letting us know...I always worry when my bloggies aren't around anymore. Glad you're okay and it's only your puter that's sick! God Bless you and yours! :)

Nan said...

I miss your beautiful creations and inspirational tutorials.