Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

3 new ideas using your heart Nestabilities dies

Pin It
Hi all, its been a busy few weeks here with almost 3 weeks of school holidays and eater long weekend all wrapped up together! it's been so good to have the kids home from Uni as well, all home together is very special now :) to enjoy family time together hence the reason for me being so quiet, i like to guard our family time and take every moment in to enjoy while we can. Thank you to those who left me lovely emails wondering where i was I appreciate each one :)
You will love these easy projects to get more out of your heart Nestabilities die! done in a similar way to the Easter carrot pouch i made earlier
Excuse my croaky voice in the video Ive had a cold....you will find all the details in the video and pattern sheet below.... Ive been working today and need to relax a little so just a short post. Madaleine has gone back to school now but the older two are still here till Sunday. Anyhow i hope you will enjoy !

Blessings to you

you can purchase these written instruction for the small price of $3.95

View Cart





19 comments:

Kreativstudio Annett said...

Great idea. Thank you.

Gerda said...

I love that Icecone!! So sweet!

Gerda

Tracy B. said...

I love your work! You are so creative. Thanks for sharing:)

terrie said...

I'm glad that your back but also glad that you had some quality with your family...
Thank you so much for showing these fantastic technique...
You always amaze with every craft that you do...

Melissa said...

So glad you are getting some down time with your family, Valita. Thank you for the video, these are adorable! I definitely NEED a set of nesties hearts now. :)

Linda said...

Fantastic ideas Valita...what a great gift you have!

Creations by Patti said...

Awesome tutorial!!! Love all 3 cards and a great way to use the heart nesti.........now only you would have come up with that!!! Thanks for sharing such great and clever ideas. I always enjoy watching your videos.
my best,
Patti

monna said...

You are just full of wonderful ideas. You are always coming up with some amazing projects, and I am so thankful you are sharing them with us!...thanks bunches.
Monna from Indiana

Lisa R. said...

Wow, great project ideas. Thanks for sharing.

MAPY said...

Merci pour ce partage, c'est super.
MAPY

Carol said...

Although I have only been following your blog for a short time, I'm continually amazed at your creativity with the dies and the Nestabilities...Thank you for the tutorial video...very exciting ideas! So happy that you chose to spend your time with your family during their breaks - it's the most important thing we do!

Carla said...

Totally amazing!!! I love your creativity and can't wait to make a couple. Hugs,

Fita said...

LOVE IT!!! But of coourse I love everything you do. What a great treat to see one of your much missed video tutorials. Enjoy your time with your family.

Merry said...

Oh wow....these are so fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to do the tutorials. That clown is so much fun.

Grandma Bugs Place said...

Your work is great - thank you for the ideas and how 2's. You inspire me to keep trying!
Thank you!
Marcie

Mitzi Luttrull said...

Thank you so much for sharing your creative ideas with us and for your detailed instructions. I especially like the ice cream cone and the party hat. I would like to make them for my grandkids.

Lynn said...

I so love your punch-art and have been hoping you would come up with something new soon. Keep checking back with you daily. Hope things are going well with you and your family.

Cynthia said...

Valita, where are you? I have not seen any of your wonderful creations in for every!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great ideas and easy to follow video. I will definitely make all of them.