Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Book Lattice card front!

Pin It
AAhhhhh help i cant stop..... well i had another idea that's all :) this one is done with the labels 7 nestabilies dies which everyone seems to struggle with finding ideas for. The card stock is a retired colour called Ballet blue (another one to use up) any way all the details are on the video......enjoy! :)


and another last thought :)

Yet there is one ray of hope
His compassion never ends
it is only the Lords mercy that has kept
us from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3: 21,22


Blessings to you

8 comments:

Elin K. said...

I always thought it odd that a book called Lamentations could have so many encouraging passages - and you have chosen a couple of my favorites. Great cards, too!

Anonymous said...

Please! Be obsessive and create more! I just love your ideas.

Thanks for sharing again.

Jackie

Nancy S said...

Always love your creations!

susy said...

wonderful, sei bravissima
ciao susy
from italy
thanks for tutorial

Rebecca said...

I loved it. Thanks for video.

md said...

Bravo , Valita
superbe vidéo
merci MD

Monica-FC said...

I love it. I don't have this die but you doing these give me ideas i think for the ones I do have.

ArtisticInkspirations said...

All your cards are so unique and gorgeous and beautiful at the same time!! Love them all!! Found you on u-tube with the angel punched card.. then your blog!! what a find!!