Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Bottle cap necklace with matching giftbox

Pin It
Hi all, its another cold rainy day out today a couple of spring days have poked there head out here but that will all happen soon enough I guess. My daughter and I have been playing around with bottle caps and having heaps of fun with them so I wore one that I'd made with Stampin up DSP to a workshop a few weeks ago and ended up with another booking from that to learn how I made them. I recently did this workshop and created a gift box idea that holds the necklace and a matching card. It all went well despite having no electricity from power lines being repaired and me racing home because I forgot something...... lucky I was close to home! some days are just like that. I have done up some instructions on how I made this. It makes for a great workshop! If you live in my local area email me for workshop bookings

Bottle cap neck lace and gift box instructions $2.95

View Cart

These instructions are in pdf format that are delivered via download. After completing payment, you will receive an email from Fast Wagon with a link to download your purchase. If you don't receive the email, check your spam box. Contact me with any questions or issues woodyrey3@yahoo.com.au Non Australian buyers Please Pay Pal ONLY. If you are within Australia and don't have pay pal please email or phone me for bank details.If you are interested in these for workshops purposes please contact me for group rates! I know you will enjoy making these.
Thank you for your purchase.
Blessings to you

and a last thought

Not Selfish

Genuine love puts self last and other first;
it is generous, considerate and self sacrificing;
it seeks others comfort, convenience and happiness;
and it produces a willingness to give ones life
in loving ministry for others.
(taken from 1 Corinthians 13)

7 comments:

Janet said...

Hi there. I'm trying to buy these instructions, but when I click on the paypal, it doesn't open up to pay you directly. Can you help me out? Contact me at
jberezowecki@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

do you have a picture of the necklace? I can't really see in from the picture in the box.

valita said...

just added a pic :)

Ann said...

Oh just the idea I need as gift for my nieces - thanks Valita, just made my purchase.

katou said...

This is a very beautiful card and idea.I love so much the stamp and the colors you used.
Great Job.
Katou

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love, love, love your blog! Just wanted to let you know! :<) I check it out every day to see what new creations you have posted!

Wishing you a lovely day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Karen said...

Wow love everything you do, your very talented.