Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fuchsia punch art card

Pin It
Hi all, its been a very quiet week here with our kids away but they are back today and had a great time with 17 kids for the week....they and the kids were truly blest! we went up on the Thursday and cooked 18 home made pizzas for the team with our cool pizza oven and they loved it! good job guys!! so proud of the service you have done for others in another community.
I wanted to show you a fuchsia card I made some weeks ago but haven't got round to putting it on. This was pretty easy to make and I wanted to stick to all stampin up punches to do it. I used the following stampin up punches:

2 of the 5 petal flower for the main petals and petal leaves.
2 scallop ovals, glued side by side then rolled for the long trumpet part in the center.
Boho punch, the largest flower to make part of the green petals near the stem
2 large hearts for the leaves
the stamens were done the same way i made the lily stamens
then just a thin strip for the stalk :)
Real red ink for the flower and the leaves
All these products can be ordered here through me :)

enjoy! :)
Blessings to you

and a last thought

He has made everything beautiful
in it's time: yet they cannot fathom
what God has done from beginning
to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11


22 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous flower! Thanks for sharing.

Carolyn Sharkas said...

This is just absolutely beautiful. I love fuchsia flowers. Thanks so much for sharing.

Eileen said...

Gorgeous card and your flower is amazing. eileen x

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [11 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Merry said...

Oh wow....amazing. Such a beautiful card and you are so clever using all those punches. I thought the leaves were from a silk flower but no, you have punched them and coloured them beautifully.

Cherie said...

Stunning! Your card is beautiful and the flower even more so! Thanks for a great video!

Treena said...

Gorgeous !!!!!!

Marti said...

I do love this flower - so creative and I love the way you have stuck to just Stampin' Up! punches

Jennifer Thomas said...

You have a great blog site. Fabulous ideas. I joined your followers group! If you would like to check my blog out you can find me at www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com (Nebraska, USA)

Bev said...

i was so excited when I saw this and had to try it myself...complete failure! You are so talented

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL. You are a true artist.

Ter ;)

Queen of Scraps said...

takes me back to the shady border of my grandmother's garden. I loved her fucshias and they always remind me of her. Your design is gorgeous... must try it when I can borrow my friend's oval punch!

Unknown said...

thanks for your tutorial valita-it is awesome! you have inspired me to amke gum flowers-check them out http://craftycowcreations.blogspot.com/2010/08/gum-trees-and-flowers.html. thanks so much for the inspiration!!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Thanks for the tutorial. I love fuchsias but have trouble growing them; now I can just make them.

Anonymous said...

valita, thank you sooooo much for sharing how to make these fuchsias. i want to make a whole hanging basket of them!
god bless you!

CardsbyJo said...

WOW, this is so beautiful. Thank you so much for the wonderful tutorial. Off to play!

Peg Yruegas said...

This fuscia is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it and your other beautiful blooms with us!

Amy S. said...

This card is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Sara said...

I`ve just found your blog from hopping about looking at tutorials on U Tube and Wow ! I`m glad I found you, your punched flowers are amazing, you are so clever, hugs Sara xx

Unknown said...

Hermoso trabajo y todo lo que vi en tu blog!!!

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed so many of your tutorials on making flowers and adding them to my cards. Thank you so much for taking the time to put these videos together and teach us out here is blogland!! Blessings to you, Sherrie

Lalia Harris said...

love your card and your tutorial! Can't wait to make one of my own!